The workshop will gather researchers from biology, applied mathematics, and computer science developing hybrid models and methods for systems biology and medicine, including work around hybrid formalisms like timed and hybrid automata, the coupling of models by integrating combinatorial and continuous constraints, and the use of machine learning to design models and identify their parameters. The program will cover both theoretical aspects and concrete applications to systems biology and medicine, in the field of biological ryhthms, the immune system, metabolism, and cancer.
Registration is free but mandatory: registration.
Please register before June 1st, as the number of attendants is limited. Moreover, we will be able to cover the travel and accommodation for a couple of young researchers (more information in the registration form).
Tuesday 5 July
Lunch (buffet) from 11:45 to 12:40 (to be confirmed)
Session Biological rythms
- 12:45 - 12:50 Introduction
- 12:50 - 13:30 Anne-Laure Huber (INSERM, Lyon)
- 13:30 - 14:10 Kiran Padmanabhan (IGFL, ENS Lyon)
- 14:10 - 14:30 Julien Martinelli (Aalto Univ, Finland)
- 15:00 - 15:40 Samuel Bernard (CNRS, UCB, Lyon)
- 15:40 - 16:20 Madalena Chaves (Inria, Nice)
- 16:20 - 17:00 Thao Dang (CNRS, Verimag, Grenoble): Hybrid Systems Reachability Analysis for Biological Systems Modelling
Wednesday 6 July
Session Immunity, Metabolism
- 8:45 - 9:25 - Johnathan Pol (INSERM, Paris)
- 9:25 - 10:05 - Vera Pancaldi (INSERM, Toulouse)
- 10:05 - 10:25 - Vincent Noël (Institut Curie, Paris): PhysiBoSS, an agent-based framework with boolean intracellular signalling
- 10:55 - 11:35 - Fabien Crauste (CNRS, MAP5, Paris)
- 11:35 - 12:15 - Ovidiu Radulescu (LPHI, Univ Montpellier)
- 13:45 - 14:25 - Sophie Vasseur (INSERM, CRCM Marseille)
- 14:25 - 15:05 - Angélique Stéphanou (CNRS, TIMC, Grenoble): Investigation of metabolic heterogeneity in tumor spheroids with a hybrid multi-scale model
- 15:35 - 16:05 - Sabine Péres (LBBE, Univ Lyon)
- 16:05 - 16:25 - Kerian Thuillier (IRISA, Rennes)
Amphitheatre Constant Burg, 12 rue Lhomond, 75005 Paris
View larger map
This event is organised by Annabelle Ballesta (INSERM/Institut Curie) and Loïc Paulevé (CNRS/LaBRI) with the support of
GT Bioss (CNRS), GDR IM, GDR BiM, GDR MathSAV.